Kwalee is an expanding, independent mobile games developer and publisher based in the beautiful town of Leamington Spa, England, within the area known as Silicon Spa where over 3,000 game developers work.
Kwalee is one of the world's fastest growing studios and has rapidly become the largest hyper-casual publisher in the UK. Thanks to hit games including Draw it, Looper, Jetpack Jump, Shootout 3D, Go Fish!, Plank! and Rocket Sky, Kwalee has hundreds of millions of players across the globe, placing us within the top 5 mobile developers worldwide.
The company was founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE - awarded by the Queen, co-founder of Codemasters and comprises of a highly skilled and creative team that has doubled its size in the last year. The team includes many industry veterans and the original creator of the Micro Machines video games (yes, you read well, we have celebrities here!).
As a Junior Digital Marketing Executive you love mobile games and thrive on the excitement of taking a game from small early prototype to global mega-hit.
What you tell your friends you do
"I am the bridge between marketing and every other team within Kwalee - setting up store pages, organising game testing and ensuring all our marketing activities run smoothly"
What you will really be doing
How you will be doing this
- Communicating with in-house development team to organise and run Facebook marketing campaigns.
- Working with publishing department to help promote and prepare signed games for launch.
- Following and adapting processes to ensure games are fully prepared for release.
- Writing copy for store pages, push notifications and many other elements of our games.
- Running and adapting our App Store Optimisation tests.
- Implementing and improving our in-game cross promotion and special offers.
- You'll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to find the best games and improve them so they're a success.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You'll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 70 staff where you'll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You'll work within an extremely experienced and passionate team, including David Darling and the creator of the original Micro Machines video game.Skills and requirements
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Comfortable with written content and non-verbal english
- Business mindset and understanding of commercial thinking
- High-level communication and presentation skills
- Passion for mobile games
We do we offer
- Prior experience with ASO, SEO or data analysis
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that's why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also contribute to your pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Complete freedom to design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- Access to on site gym - no more skiving!
- 25 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Entertainment area with consoles, pool table, tennis table and darts!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.