Crytek is looking for a Junior Audio Designer to support the Audio team in our Frankfurt, Germany based studio.
Back to all jobs Share
- Designing, implementing, testing and maintaining game audio using CryEngine 5.X audio pipeline.
- Recording, editing and post-processing linear media such as audio libraries, trailers and development diaries.
- Assists in composing and producing music for linear and adaptive media.
- Assists in recording, editing and post-processing of dialog and localization.
- Assists in quality assurance duties such as debugging and optimization.
- Assists in creating technical documentation and tutorials using CryWiki and CryEngine Forum.
- Assists in performing duties as Audio Module Owner and oversee the audio component of a feature or area.
- Provides input to department and project status meetings, stand-ups and scrums.
- Successful completion of a certified audio education program or academic studies.
- Profound knowledge of PC-based pro audio software, such as Nuendo, Cubase, Pro Tools, Reaper and VST PlugIns.
- Basic knowledge of audio middleware software such as Wwise, FMOD Studio or CRIWARE.
- Basic knowledge of CryEngine tools and production pipeline.
- Basic knowledge in estimating tasks while understanding dependencies.
- Profound verbal and written communications skills in the English language.
- Creative approach to audio design and game audio.
- Ability to take direction well, seek advice when encountering problems and able to solve minor problems independently.
- Competent interpersonal and organizational skills with a positive team attitude.
- Passion for playing and creating video games.
- Profound knowledge of audio middleware software such as Wwise, FMOD Studio or CRIWARE.
- Basic knowledge of competitor Game Engines such as Unity, Unreal or Lumberyard.
- Basic knowledge of programming or scripting languages such as Python, C# or C++.
- Experience in other realms of Audio Production or Composition.
- Profound skill playing an instrument.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Working with cutting edge technology.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- Support with your first accommodation and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!