VRIDAY is going beyond borders in the world of Virtual Reality. Our team consists of more than 50 members from different industries. We are VR experts, gaming professionals, marketing experts, programmers, game designers and visionaries. This gives us the power to brainstorm different ideas, research trends and discuss how to do them in VR successfully.
For our VR development team we are looking for a working students - Project Management (m/f) - to meet the challenges of a fast-growing company with a cool head and support us in our ambitious growth plans.
- You will be a key part of the QA team, supporting with the day to day testing and bug reporting
- You are working with the devs and game designers to ensure that bugs are found quickly, and all features have the correct intended behavior
- After thorough familiarization and training, you will take over the daily bug regression and reporting for one of our key products.
OutroWhat we offer:
- You are interested in working for a software development service provider and may already have gained some experience in QA
- Ideally, you are experienced with working with JIRA
- You are familiar with VR games and have a desire to explore products from this market
- Due to the international orientation of the company and your tasks, very good written and spoken German skills as well as very good English skills are required.
We offer you an exciting working student position (up to 20 h/week, more during the semester break), with possibility to start immediately. With us you can take further steps in your career in our electrifying startup environment. We are a rapidly growing team of experts in the new world of VR, giving you the opportunity to gain plenty of knowledge and experience. We offer you a platform to bring in and share your own opinions and ideas, as well as engaging tasks and challenges. We look forward to receiving your exciting application!