Reporting to the Head of Client Services, we are looking for an Influencer Partnerships Manager who is self-motivated and has experience in reporting and partnership management, including influencers, esports and tournaments in the gaming/tech industry. The primary duties will be to assist the Senior Marketing Manager with new Influencer business proposals, creating bespoke client reports, manage the occasional esports relations and coordinate event presence for Heaven Media and their clients, and ensure timelines and client deliverables are always achieved.
As a key position within the team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the gaming industry and create creative and exciting marketing campaigns, with the aim to meet branding and commercial objectives. You will also be tasked with reporting on all influencer and Esports activations and determining their success and future.
- Responsible for influencer outreach and contract negotiations.
- Responsible for day to day influencer management.
- Responsible for reporting on Influencer marketing campaigns, tailored to the clients’ needs.
- Managing esports relations on behalf of clients to coordinate event presence, influencer giveaways, and coordinating system deliveries.
- Responsible for assisting with the creation of new business proposals related to influencer marketing.
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict timelines for delivering client projects.
- Collaborate with other internal service teams to maximise opportunities and facilitate the effective delivery of events, video/photography, social media, content, PR and loaner pool (where applicable to client’s requirements).
- Have a good understanding of client needs and products, to create an effective campaign with suitable influencers and teams.
- Setting and measuring performance indicators to analyse the success of campaign activations.
- Identify and develop new influencer and sponsorship relationships, thereby effectively growing Heaven Media’s network of gaming influencers.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 2+ years’ experience in the influencer industry.
- Have an established and varied network of influencer contacts in the EMEA region.
- 2+ years’ experience with reporting and analytics.
- A deep thorough understanding of content creation platforms and associated KPI. This includes but is not limited to Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Experience in project management, including proven track record of meeting deadlines and managing tasks, whilst always ensuring client relations are maintained.
- Creating projects from the ground up following a brief from clients and building something that achieves KPIs and goals set.
- Experience working on multiple influencers/new business/clients simultaneously, whilst maintaining client relations and hitting deadlines.
- Ability to work closely alongside a team of influencer managers that manage the day-to-day communications.
- Ability to maintain professionalism under stress and tight deadlines.
Desirable Skills & Experience Required:
- Passion for gaming and the industry around it.
- Experience in the esports industry, with professional esports athletes.
- Experience as a streamer or content creator.
- French or German speaking.
- Experienced with Influencer activations at events, and able to provide examples.
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Well organised.