- 2 + years of experience as an HR Professional
- Relevant knowledge and practical experience in both HRD and HRM
- HR experience in a large/midsize company
- Strong business acumen
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Industry experience in IT
- International working experience
- Setting up new and developing existing HR process and tools to ensure HR work of outstanding quality
- Executing operational activities such as performance evaluation/calibration, talent management discussion etc.
- Developing and maintaining employee benefits
- In charge of operational tasks relating to e.g. the recruitment, vacation, time recording etc.
- Preparing and keeping track Employment Contracts
- Creating and updating HR related documents regularly to ensure legal compliance in all HR related matters
- Organizing a company event; anniversaries, company outings etc
Languages: Bi-Lingual (Korean, English or other language)