Programming and Development
Permanent | Full Time
Division: | Department: | Location: Montreal, CA
Bethesda Game Studios is looking for talented Graphics Programmers to join our team that is pushing the bleeding-edge of RPG development for the PC and consoles. Programmers will work closely with artists, lead engine programmers, designers and producers to implement and optimize game features.
• Writes clear, maintainable, highly functional code and portable C++ code
• Understands entire graphics engine architecture, from game interface to graphics API interface
• Writes and maintains custom shaders across a range of hardware
• Test and document code you write
• Support and maintains existing systems
• Works well with other engineers, artists and designers
• Accurately estimates his/her schedules and delivers high quality work products to that schedule
• Provide technical expertise to develop cutting-edge technologies to include: architecture, design, prototype, implement, test, debug, document, profile, maintain, and support
• Review codes from other team members.
• 5+ years C++ development and graphics programming experience in gaming industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
• Experience in design and implementation of cutting-edge graphics techniques and detailed knowledge of graphics hardware.
• Experience with DirectX 11 level shaders and HLSL
• Expertise in building multithreaded, real-time systems
• Experience writing systems balancing performance and maintainability
• Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
• Experience profiling and optimizing both CPU and GPU utilization
• Experience with game editor plugins/modification
• Experience with Max plugins a plus
• Development experience on game consoles (Xbox One/PS4) a plus
• Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Must work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
• Passion for making GREAT games
• Experience playing previous Bethesda Games Studios games
*Please submit resume in English as well as any other documents*
Keep Calm and waka waka...