Brighton, United Kingdom
Business Operations and Analytics
Permanent | Full Time
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
Share this job
At Electric Square, the worlds we create are key to our games and making an amazing experience for our players. The past year has seen our first full releases in Hot Wheels id and Forza Street, with other exciting top secret projects currently in development and even more about to kick start! Our 4 studios, 150 staff, 5 world class projects (and our studio dogs!) offer an award winning culture, focused on making staff feel empowered and inspired.
Electric Square has a rating of 4.8 out of 5 for employee satisfaction on Glassdoor and is included on GI.Biz's 'Best Places to Work in the Games Industry' list.
Due to organic growth we are now searching for a new Studio Assistant to join the family! You will coordinate studio administration and procedures to ensure organisational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. Reporting to the People and Culture Manager, you will ensure that our studios are a warm and welcoming environment for employees and guests. The role will suit someone that thrives on interacting with other people and enjoys managing multiple varied and diverse projects.
When you join Electric Square, you can expect to enjoy a unique culture. Whether its participating and relaxing with one of our wellness benefits or discussing the latest games over lunch cooked one of Brighton's incredible pop-up diners. The Studio knows that it’s the best people that make the best games and this is what Electric Square invests in. Below you will find all the benefits and perks you can enjoy as an Electric Square team member.
• Holidays - 23 days’ annual leave entitlement including studio closure over the Christmas period plus all UK bank holidays
• Bonus Anniversary Holidays - An additional day of annual leave for each year’s anniversary working at Electric Square, up to a maximum of 30 days of annual leave entitlement.
• Generous Team Project Bonuses
• Annual Pay Review
• Company Pension Scheme – Employer contribution matching award winning pension scheme provided by NEST under the UK governments automatic enrolment scheme.
• Private Medical Insurance Scheme – Full private medical cover provided by AXA PPP Private Healthcare.
• Group Income Protection
• Health and Well-being Allowance – £50 per month to spend on your choice of a range of healthy activities, ranging from going to the gym, rock climbing, yoga and a lovely massage. It's on us!
• Group Life Insurance
• Private Dental Insurance Scheme – Full private dental cover provided under our dental plan company scheme.
• Tech Scheme - Over 5,000 products available from to buy over 12 or 24 month payment terms, saving up to 12% on National Insurance.
• Cycle to Work Scheme – Salary sacrifice cycle purchase scheme with tax savings through Evans Cycles.
• Free Fresh Home Cooked Electric Square Monthly Friday Lunch – Monthly Friday lunches bought to us by one of many amazing local pop-up diners – all local and organic, meat and vegan recipes. A wonderful way to catch up with everyone on a Friday over a beer or a bottle of Kombucha!
• Eye-care Vouchers – Free eye tests.
• Train Travel Season Ticket Loan – Interest free company loan to spread the cost of an annual season ticket.
Keep Calm and waka waka...