Hi! We’re Playsoft! We entertain the world with our cool mobile games! We’re an extraordinary team of gaming enthusiasts from all around the world with a studio in Gdańsk, Poland. We’ve been around for 15 years developing our own games like Bladelords or Tour de France and working with top publishers like EA, Square Enix, Scopely, Nickelodeon, Outfit 7, Konami and many more. We love making games and we believe that a happy work environment helps people reveal their potential and empowers them to strive for greatness. If you feel the same, join us and start the most exciting journey in your career!
- Design f2p mobile games economy, logic and mechanics
- Define the metrics which allow balancing and tuning game economy
- Analyze data to define performing/underperforming aspects of the game economic model and recommend changes in order to improve game’s financial performance.
- Keep up to date with current trends and mobile game design strategies.
- Analyze reference game genres and collect insights on how different mechanics provide different monetization potential.
- Create specifications for developers and designers (DesignDocs, StoryBoards) to communicate design functionality and vision
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (Product Owner, Game Designers, Game Developers, Artists)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in building and balancing F2Pmobile game economy and monetization systems
- At least 2 successfully released games in portfolio
- Excellent knowledge of game design rules, game balancing, pacing, economy design, and monetization strategies for free-to-play games.
- Thorough understanding of current mobile games market and industry trends.
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Passion for mobile games and a smart vision of the mobile game industry
- Fluent English
- Perfect communication skills
- Attractive salary
- Private medical care
- Relocation package and assistance with the relocation process
- From 20 to 26 days of paid holidays per year
- Employment contract of any type (according to your preferences)
- Work in a dynamic environment with the best Agile practices and putting emphasis on your self-improvement
- Opportunity to work with the world’s leading game publishers (like EA, Konami, Square Enix) during their development processes
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee
- Modern office with relax room which includes: arcade cabinet with classical games, darts, table tennis, Xbox, PS4, lego wall, board games