We have a great new opportunity to join us as an External Producer where you will play a major part in delivering a plethora of brilliant games across all formats.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing internal and external 3rd party projects from initial concepts through to publication.
- Assisting with the management of the publishing evaluation process. Supplying feedback and presentations to internal and external parties.
- Ensuring that communication between Team17 and 3rd parties is maintained via both personal and electronic methods.
- Carrying out due diligence, including site visits.
- Helping external teams to establish a realistic project scope.
- Ensuring that the development of all external projects occurs in a timely fashion, adheres to a budget and meets the high quality standards required.
- Performing and optimising good project management techniques to ensure the above.
- Performing risk analysis on all external projects and manage with a view to mitigating any and all project risks.
- Reviewing milestone deliverables and working to ensure they are fully achieved to the highest standards.
- Ensuring a game can meet the technical requirements of format holders.
- Reviewing production department performance.
- Reporting to the Production Director on progress, budgets, risks, failures and any and all known issues.
- Working with programmers, artists, designers, audio staff and external contractors to ensure a good working environment and atmosphere.
- Managing the development roadmap, keeping all studios and stakeholders aware of developments throughout the project lifetime (including post launch and service support).
- Presenting development progress to stakeholders.
Requirements / Key Skills
- Proven experience within a Project Management role
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Must be proactive and driven without need for supervision.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be a natural leader who can motivate and drive development teams and processes.
- Being personable and open minded in solving schedule issues relating to the complex development structure of game development.
- Must have exemplary organisational skills and have a solid understanding of modern project management methodologies and practices (e.g. Prince2, Agile, Waterfall)
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must fit within the studio environment. Being both friendly and approachable but with a professional and energetic work ethic.
- Excellent, up to date knowledge of the games industry and gaming trends.
Why work for us:
Team17 Games Label is busier than ever working on an array of successful and great new games IP and we are expanding rapidly.
We offer a friendly and challenging working environment and multitude of different game IP’s across all platforms. We work with propriety and third party middleware and our collection of titles includes Worms, The Escapists, Overcooked, Yooka-Laylee and so much more!. With such a variety you will not be bored!!