Immersive VR Education is one of the world's leading virtual reality development studios. With titles such as Apollo 11 VR, Titanic VR and their ENGAGE virtual reality education platform.
As an Experienced Unity Developer you will be developing multiple IP for leading educational institutes on a wide range of platforms including Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, GearVR, Google DayDream and PlayStation VR.
On a day to day you will be:
- Designing and implementing features that focus on user interactions using Unity as a primary development tool
- You will develop scalable and robust modules to integrate into our existing applications
- You will use research-related services, theories, and methods to support best-practice recommendations
The boxes you have to check:
- You have 5+ years industry experience working with Unity and/or other game frameworks
- You have a working knowledge of high-level programming and/or scripting languages (C#, Java, Objective C, etc.)
- A great understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team
- You have a shipped application on an embedded product or have published applications on an app store
- You have strong programming skills in at least one object-oriented language (e.g., Python, C/C++)
Bonus Points if you have:
- Strong 3D math skills
- Experience profiling and optimizing the game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
- Experience in any VR platform such as Google Daydream, Oculus Rift, Gear VR, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR, or HoloLens
- Machine learning or experience with algorithm development
- Knowledge of AWS
- Experience with delivering code for multiplayer games, having shipped at least 1 complete multiplayer game
Still not convinced? Look at these benefits to help you decide:
- Flights, rental deposit and first month’s rent paid for people moving from outside Ireland.
- Employee medical scheme.
- Training and upskilling programme.
- Low cost living as typical 2-bedroom city apartment in the city costs €750 per month.
- Working with a kick-ass team of experienced and awarding winning developers on showcase projects.