We’re looking for a Producer to join us in delivering a plethora of brilliant games across all formats, working with both internal development teams as well as those in our development family spread across the world.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing a project from initial concepts through to publication.
- Establishing a realistic project scope.
- Ensuring that the development of all projects occurs in a timely fashion, adheres to a budget and meets the high-quality standards required.
- Performing and optimising good project management techniques to ensure the above.
- Performing risk analysis on all projects and manage with a view to mitigating any and all project risks.
- Reviewing milestone deliverables and working to ensure they are fully achieved to the highest standards.
- Working with any 3rd party developers or publishers to meet the business needs of Team17, maintaining good relationships with both.
- Ensuring a game can meet the technical requirements of format holders.
- Co-ordinating external projects when required.
- Reviewing production department performance.
- Assessing hardware needs and recommending feasible upgrade plans and strategies.
- Reporting to the Production Director on progress, budgets, risks, failures and any and all known issues.
- Working with programmers, artists, designers, audio staff and external contractors to ensure a good working environment and atmosphere.
Requirements / Key Skills
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Must be proactive and driven without need for supervision.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be a natural leader who can motivate and drive development teams and processes.
- Being personable and open minded in solving schedule issues relating to the complex development structure of game development.
- Must have exemplary organisational skills and have a solid understanding of modern project management methodologies and practices (e.g. Prince2, Agile, Waterfall)
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must fit within the studio environment. Being both friendly and approachable but with a professional and energetic work ethic.
- Excellent, up to date knowledge of the games industry and gaming trends.
- You may be currently in an Assistant Producer or Design role and see this as your next step up in the industry.
Why work for us:
Team17 Games Label is busier than ever working on an array of successful and great new games IP. We are expanding rapidly – 2015, 2016 and 2017 have all been record years.
We offer a friendly and challenging working environment and multitude of different game IP’s across all platforms. We work with propriety and third party middleware and our collection of titles includes Worms, The Escapists, Overcooked, Yooka-Laylee and so much more!. With such a variety you will not be bored!!