The Contingent Workforce Talent Manager will manage the end to end process for our contingent workforce: from recruiting to offboarding. You will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition EMEA and work cross-functionally with the Talent Acquisition and People team to provide excellence within the process.
- Partner with business leaders, HRBPs, regional leaders, and other Enterprise teams to design and evolve Riot's global contingent workforce staffing strategy for all contingent workforce classifications (contractor, etc.) within EMEAI
- Lead the daily operations of the contingent workforce program in the EMEA region
- Collaborating with People Systems & IT team to ensure VMS continues to provide needed workforce tracking functionality as well as w/ People Analytics & Finance teams to identify, collect, track, and improve essential performance metrics for both CW program and in-Pillar outcomes.
- Design and manage onboarding and offboarding processes for all new staffing
- Report on recruitment activity weekly and ad hoc as required and use data to evaluate and improve operational efficiency while advocating for enhancing the candidate's experience and the employer branding.
- Ensure any specialized contingent workforce needs are met and managed, including training, onboarding, employee processes and records, etc.
- Manage a small team of sourcers and coordinators
- Embed all activity with diversity considerations.
- 5+ years managing Contingent Workforce Programs or leading MSPs/VOPs with direct staff management experience.
- 5+ years managing teams
- Proven operations and staff management experience with a track record with growth.
- Full-cycle recruiting experience across multiple disciplines
- Proficient with one or more VMS tools
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you! Our Perks:
We offer medical and dental plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games. Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better. It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games.
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't meet every one of the requirements for a role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role to make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.