Digital Marketing Manager
Bethesda Softworks @ Rockville, MD, US
The Digital Marketing Manager will build the brand and develop the marketing plan for Bethesda’s online presence and platform. This position will take a leading role in defining the roadmap for all public-facing features of the online platform, and will have a leading voice in determining best practices in our digital activations.
- Requires a BA in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing, web marketing or related fields.
- Excellent communication/organizational skills.
- Experience with consumer products. Gaming knowledge a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Agency experience (either within an agency or managing agencies) required.
- Subject matter expert on web/online best practices.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment.
- Plan and develop an overall strategy for Bethesda’s online presence. Apply this brand strategy to all aspects of Bethesda’s online platform, including game hubs, community hubs and digital storefronts.
- Partner with all stakeholders to build a roadmap for public-facing features of platform.
- Manage a brand budget and work with agencies to market the online platform in order to increase engagement, increase account sign-ups, increase sales and more.
- Partner with content teams to refine and deliver continuous messaging that support our online presence as well as our family of brands/products.
- Partner with Brand, CRM and Media teams on initiatives that involve the online platform.
- Help define and maintain a consistent brand voice within and across our family of products.
- Assist on the development and execution of a corporate brand strategy that is deployed across our web presence and social channels.
- Work with third-party social and content platforms to build partnerships and define best practices.