Programming and Development
Permanent | Full Time
We’re looking for a Dev Ops Engineer to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As a Dev Ops Engineer, you will work closely with our teams of engineers, developing, deploying and maintaining server side solutions to support our application and games. You will support the company infrastructure, ensuring the optimized use of resources to scale and perform appropriately in the highly adaptive environment of the gaming industry. Teamwork will be an essential part of your daily work, as you will have to carry out your work together with other talented and highly proficient experts in this area.
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games and one of the few remaining independent game studios producing AAA content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry. Our teams work, among other titles, on Quake Champions and developed and published NBA Playgrounds for all major consoles and PC.
• Strong system level programming skills including scripting in languages like Python/Ruby/Perl and shell scripting
• Working knowledge with IaaS providers, with strong focus on AWS
• Working knowledge of container technologies and micro service architecture
• Experience with configuration management tools like: Puppet, Chef or Ansible
• Experience working with databases like DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Redis
• Strong understanding of Agile environments with cross functional teams
• Self-motivated, passionate and fearless
• Strong communications skills
• You DO LOVE videogames
• Developing, deploying and maintaining server side solutions to support our applications and games
• Supporting the company infrastructure, ensuring the optimized use of resources to scale and perform appropriately in the highly adaptive gaming environment
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• A good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours
Keep Calm and waka waka...