Position at SEGA Development Services
SEGA Centre of Excellence Sofia is dedicated to serving SEGA's Development teams in providing quality, timely, and effective QA services. The Centre is based in Business Park Sofia, nearby Mladost 4 district.
We cultivate diverse, creative QA talent with a network of studios across Europe, US and Canada.
Synonymous with quality, our world-class development studios include Sports Interactive, Creative Assembly, Hardlight, Amplitude, Two Point Studios and Relic Entertainment. We assist all studios with publishing QA and validation functions. We support the needs of the development studios and make the creative vision become a reality. Today we're building a highly successful team that is dedicated to driving the continued success and evolution of our European business. Check out Sega.com to find out why we are a workplace you'll never want to leave!
You will be responsible for assisting the Test Data Delivery Manager with Test Data management across all SEGA Europe-developed games, including JIRA integrations, coordinating data analytics, and post-production report contents for Test and internal Production teams, the studios we work with and other key facets of the business.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist the Test Data Delivery Manager with managing and maintaining the Testing Data Repositories (Confluence, Bug and Test Case Databases) and respective Workflows for Publishing, Development Studios andDevelopment Services Clients, providing support and training as required.
- In collaboration with the Test Data Delivery Manager and Project Teams - create, develop and maintain Insight Dashboards and Reporting using Data Visualisation solutions such as Power BI.
- Assist the Project and Dev Teams with setting up & maintaining project databases and their associated JIRA integrations where necessary.
- Create bespoke scripts for use with JIRA post functions, add-ons, and test automation.
- Review and recommend plug-ins that provide enhanced functionality and reporting.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and user-guides.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience :
- Knowledge of Jira project management OR project management principles.
- Working knowledge of JIRA and JQL query language (minimum 2 years).
- Working knowledge of Jira workflow, permission, screen and issue schemes.
- Experience setting up Jira projects for multi-discipline teams - customizing workflows, permissions, screens, and issue types specific to team/project requirements.
- Experience using Power BI and/or equivalent Data Warehousing solutions to create project dashboards and reports.
- Experience establishing & maintaining co-operative working relationships with stakeholders and test teams.
- Experience defining, managing, and communicating best practices.
- Proven decision-making ability under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Excel (PivotTables, Advanced Functions, VBA, etc.)
- Excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills.
- ACP-600 - Atlassian Project Administration in JIRA Server.
- Experience working with Python, C#, and/or Apache Groovy Script.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the Jira REST & Java APIs.
- Knowledge of and interest in the video games industry.
- Experience using SQL and DAX to query SQL Analysis Services Datasets.
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgment within established procedural guidelines.