- Well establlished studios with overseas Head Office
- 60+ staff in Brisbane studio - building second game team
- Unreal Engine based development for Apple Arcade
- Expanding with second project team being hired for
- 22% bonus based on milestones
- Visa sponsorship & relocation an option post lockdown
- Start ASAP
Creative Director needed to work on new IPs and famous franchises.
You will be responsible for team management and mentoring, as well as being a critical member of the project leadership group.
- Being responsible for the overall vision of the product game play, visual style, story, audio assets, and cinematics
- Lead a large cross functional team to refine the process of collaboration that leads to great work
- Work with lead designers to help implement their goals and leadership responsibilities
- Combine your strong knowledge and innovation of industry standards and enable your team to do the same
- Conduct regular and meaningful one-to-ones with the team
- Act as a hiring manager for any future candidates within the team
- Plan, prioritise, and set inspiring objectives for the team members, giving them clear expectations and holding them accountable for their key results
- Work on career growth and succession planning for the team
Skills and experience you will need to succeed
- Experience as a Creative Director or even a Lead Game Designer looking for a step up with a AAA background
- Shipped at least one AAA title, (obviously the more the better)
- Proven experience building and leading teams through full production cycles
- Proven experience of pitching and working with clients to develop the vision they are seeking and collaborate with the leadership team and devs to bring that vision to fruition!
For full studio details please feel free to contact me anytime.
Bronwynn Lusted - Conkerberry Recruitment for Games