Product Madness is one of the world's largest mobile game studios, with a global presence. Founded in 2007, we're today a top-grossing leader in social casino mobile games that are crafted with passion and commitment. Our ambition is to entertain millions of players around the world with our remarkable titles that include Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and FaFaFa™ Gold.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what holds us together as a studio, connects us with the partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Job Posting Title
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Software Architect to lead and own the architecture and technical strategy for our Android and iOS applications. The successful candidate will participate in producing deliverables (including architecture, technical design, code development, and QA) to high quality standards for our mobile development teams to use when building our mobile applications.
What You'll Do
What We're Looking ForRequirements
- Drive architecture and technology choices for the mobile products.
- Ability to lead mobile projects through the complete development lifecycle.
- Ability to lead and mentor a group of engineers through technical concepts.
- Passionate about delivering high quality user experience.
- Experience defining frameworks, SDKs and methodologies; drive their implementation and evolution.
- Experience working with third party vendors
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written when explaining new features, functions and flows.
- Ability to communicate new concepts, features and roadmaps to the entire organization in an efficient and fluid manner.
- Experience working with high performance platforms.
- Experience defining APIs and data flow between different platforms and components.
- Exposure to work on multiple projects in parallel through an Agile SDLC.
- Ideally coming from a development background
Why Product Madness ?
- Work closely with vendors, stakeholders and Business Analysts transferring their business requirements into product requirements and roadmaps.
- Lead the design and specification of all client components considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
- Experience developing SDK products is an advantage.
- Experience working with databases, REST APIs, websockets, HTTP, UDP, TCP/IP, RTTP, OAuth, HMAC, Encryption, Hashing, Digital signature, Componentization, Message Brokers/Queues
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn't a day where we don't feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We also try to cater for all our staff's needs - be that a freshly brewed cappuccino made by our professional barista in our free coffee shop or by providing a bountiful supply of tasty snacks to keep us refueled and buzzing.
We love to organise plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that 'work hard, play hard' mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London and Lviv, surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing.Our Values
- People First
We have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
- MAD for More
Always improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world's best games company.
- Champion Together
We excel at what we do but yet remain humble and helpful to our teammates. We champion one another and hold each other to high standards without any egos.
- Globally Inclusive
We are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
- Customer Focused
We always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.
Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!