Programming and Development
Contract | Full Time
Imagine walking into the office like an absolute baller knowing you have the project you are working on all under control. Oh yeah, what a feeling!
Well working at this London based studio will give you that feeling. Joining the porting and development team as a Console Programmer will give you the family feel of working with the team who possess creative minds and have a passion for videogames.
The studio offers 25 days of annual leave plus all 8 UK bank holidays and a salary review every year. You can also raid the fridge as they have free coffee, tea, soft drinks and food! And free Udemy courses are available to allow you to build up your skills as and when you want to.
So…what will you be doing as a Console Programmer?
• Developing & converting program code between console platforms
• Implementing platform specific functionality & features
• Implementing platform specific code
• Optimising & maintaining existing code
• Liaising with other team members to schedule and complete tasks to a high quality
What will you need?
• Expert in C, C++ & C#
• Expert-level knowledge of optimisation tools & techniques
• Experience working with cross-platform codebases
• A good understanding of 3D Mathematics, as well as 2D/3D graphics & rendering techniques
• A minimum of two shipped games (console or PC)
It’s a bonus if you have …
• Experience porting videogames between current platforms
• Experience of scripting languages (Python, Lua)
• Experience using Unreal Engine 4 and/or Unity3D on a shipped title
Go on, give me a call and we can chat some more!
Keep Calm and waka waka...