Position at SEGA Development Services
SEGA Centre of Excellence Sofia is dedicated to serving SEGA's Development teams in providing quality, timely, and effective QA services. The Centre is based in Business Park Sofia, nearby Mladost 4 district.
We assist all studios with publishing QA and validation functions. We support the needs of the development studios and make the creative vision become a reality.
We're looking for bright and motivated game enthusiasts to join us on a project basis as a Functionality Games Testers.
This position is an excellent opportunity for strategy fans and people wanting to make a start in an industry which is fast-paced, dynamic, and above all - a lot of fun!
Joining our SEGA Associate QA program is also an excellent opportunity if you're looking for a seasonal job that will give you the qualification and means to start a career in QA.
Please note that this is a project-based position, set to start in late June and continuing approximately for 3 months .
We are unable to offer visa assistance and all applicants must have full eligibility to work in Bulgaria to be considered for this opportunity .
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Follow a test script in a thorough and consistent manner
- Use test scripts and testing skills to finds bugs and identify the severity and risk to the business
- Enter professional, clear, accurate and complete bug descriptions (e.g. using the correct naming conventions, what the bug is, steps to reproduce, etc), in English language
- Follow instructions accurately and in a timely manner
- Honestly and effectively communicate important issues and actively work with colleagues when needed
- Assist with coordination of group-based testing
- Execute any additional requests or instructions issued by senior staff or other members of the management team that are suitable to your job remit
- Passionate Company of Heroes player or similar strategy games, such as Blitzkrieg, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 and Dawn of War 3, Men of War, Steel Division 1 and 2, StarCraft 2
- Experienced player with existing knowledge of the game-play elements, strategy, and goals
- Work proficiency of English language, both spoken and written. You'll be required to communicate in English with your peers across the world
- Attention to detail
- Adaptable approach to testing
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and maintain focus and commitment
- Passion and enthusiasm for the role and the company
- High standards of work and willingness to meet and exceed expectations
- Proactively help and assist colleagues and maintain a 'can do' attitude when under pressure
- Clear and concise communicator both written and verbally
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications