They are the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of their titles.
But maybe you don’t know how they're committed to creating games for every platform — from social to mobile to console — to give their consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
You will be involved in the whole creation process from architecture design, implementation, debugging, and tuning on multiple platforms and devices, working on complex problems with Designers, Artists and other Engineers in the Online and Game Modes domain.
The Skills and XP you will need...
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- Proficiency in C++ and knowledge of object-oriented design and implementation.
- Knowledge of modern Database technologies.
- Knowledge of networking protocols.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software programming practices
- Excellent detail-oriented, problem-solving skills – must be able to quickly identify issues and resolve them
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Solid ability to understand direction and execute on the work
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
- Demonstrated dependability and commitment to projects/tasks.
Your day to day challenges...
- Hands on coding (C++)
- Work with 3rd party software APIs.
- Design and document technical designs for Online/Gamemodes systems.
- Work with a proprietary engine to develop stable, scalable, efficient and shareable code.
- Work with people on a large team both locally and remotely.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and communicate status.
- Proper use of common software engineering design patterns and paradigms.
Still unsure? Take a look at these amazing perks to change your mind.
- Free Gym
- Free games
- Health care
- Amazing Relocation Package
- And much much more