Title: Business Development Manager
Department: Business Development
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: Highly Attractive with uncapped Sales Incentive Plan
PTW is increasing it's global Business Development Team and we're looking to appoint a new Business Development Manager to develop relationships and grow new business revenue within the video games industry specifically for Europe
This individual must be a consultative and highly motivated Business Development Manager, who will cultivate and build long term relationships with developers and publishers, present PTW services, close new business, negotiate, and manage client relationships.
This position is perfect for an engaging, personable, enthusiastic, and results-orientated individual, with an eye for detail and a great understanding of the video games industry within Europe. Growth will be driven through relationship building and new client focus. The successful candidate will have a track record in surpassing expectations through cultivating and growing relationships already within the games industry . They will have an in-depth up-to-date knowledge of the video games industry, an understanding of the challenges clients face and a genuine passion for games.
This is an individual contributor role and candidates must have knowledge of the video games industry within Europe
What you'll be doing
- Generating business within the video games market in Europe.
- Discussing Art, Localization, Player Support, Audio, Localization QA, Translation and other services with potential clients.
- Account management and growth of new accounts which includes attending client meetings, presentations, trade shows, etc.
- Presenting PTW services in line with briefs and personally creating effective solutioning which matches back to client requirements
- Organically generating leads through existing networks or industry knowledge and research, whilst executing content lead campaigns as part of the wider sales strategy
Requirements What we're looking for
- Working with Delivery and several support teams to maximise time spent engaging with clients, including collaborating with counterparts throughout the globe.
- Experience in business development, account management or partnerships within the video games industry.
- Excellent video game knowledge and understanding or experience of selling our products and services/similar.
- Proven track record of exceeding targets through building relationships and generating new business independently.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to forecast opportunities for the year.
- You must have an existing network of contacts within the games industry for the Europe and be self-motivated to succeed.
- Business development experience within the games industry and be an organised individual with a passion for gaming.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills and the ability to lead through ambiguity and drive toward successful outcomes.
- Motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics, integrity and team player.
- Strong 360-degree strategic thinking, able to plan, prioritise and forecast sales pipeline.
- The ability to influence and drive results in a complex business environment, including the ability to communicate and influence all levels from senior executives to working groups and all functions.
Who we are
- Highly Attractive Basic Salary
- Excellent OTE with % based commission package - uncapped.
- Working with people creating cutting edge interactive entertainment
- Group pension scheme and death in service benefit
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
- Video games focused environment
- The opportunity to work with video games pioneers creating cutting edge interactive entertainment
PTW is a boutique games services company that provides custom solutions worldwide. We believe in accelerating innovation across the globe. We started more than 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to who we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are still gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1,500 titles across all genres and all platforms.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 16 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE, 1518, OR Esports, and Entalize. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. 1518 is known industry wide for world-class art and is also our in-house game and product development studio.
Basically, anywhere in the world, any platform, any genre, we can help come up with a custom solution to make games run better, get to market faster, and enhance the lives of more players.
In summary, we connect and bring fun to the world.Welcome to PTW, Family of Brands