Welcome to Bossa Studios! Our multi-cultural and daring London team creates distinctive games that millions of people love, all across the globe. Close collaboration between our teams, our players and our fans is at the heart of our unique way of developing and marketing our games.
On bad days, we make original games. On good days, we make genre-defining gaming experiences.
If you're an avid gamer, you will know us for our top hits including Surgeon Simulator, I Am Bread & BAFTA-winning Monstermind.
We are looking for a talented and driven Brand Manager to lead our outbound marketing activities. You'll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand, while developing and implementing the most profitable strategies to help boost sales.
For this role, you will be a creative and quantitative thinker, with a proven track record of success in a similar position, whether that's in or outside the gaming industry.
- Lead the full marketing life cycle of our gaming titles, to include business case setting, market insights, global marketing strategies, all communications and performance marketing.
- Full ownership of the marketing strategy, both long & short term for key Bossa product releases.
- Plan, strategise and execute highly innovative, engaging and performance-driven campaigns, aligned with product KPIs and commercial targets while ensuring brand compliance and consistency.
- Possess the confidence and passion to devise fresh, daring disruptive marketing tactics that force attention, generate wide scale interest by way of an experimental approach and ultimately deliver sales.
- Help define the brand vision & identity, mindful of product positioning and target markets, in collaboration with the Commercial and Product teams.
- Identify and act upon key player insights, working alongside the Community, Research and Analytics teams.
- Consistently achieve annual acquisition targets required to hit business goals and objectives, while strictly adhering to outlined budgets.
- Work effectively with development teams to help define product features and requirements in line with marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Own your products; the vision and strategy must be clearly and consistently translated across all communications, materials and promotions, at all times during the product's lifetime.
- Track, analyse and react to the performance of campaigns KPIs, and regularly report findings and actionable insight back to the business.
- Present clear and concise marketing performance updates to routine C-level product meetings
- Ability to translate key product features into compelling messaging across all marketing channels, in line with brand vision, objectives and key markets.
- Previous success as a Brand Manager, Product Marketing Manager or similar role, with a minimum of three years experience.
- Previous experience in the gaming industry is essential.
- Analytically minded with a strong understanding of data and a results-driven attitude
- Proven track record in devising, planning and executing successful marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of key communication channels and social platforms, including Discord, Twitch, YouTube, Twitter and Steam.
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- A passion for video games
- Excellent project management and communication skills, with the ability to work across multiple titles and genres
- Thrives in creative environments, relishing the ideation process
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field (or equivalent)
- Annual Holiday Allowance - our holiday year runs from 1st January- 31st December. We offer all employees a starting holiday allowance of 22 days + UK bank holidays. This allowance will increase by one day after every year up to a maximum of 25 days.
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA) - on successful completion of your probation period you will be eligible to join Bossa's healthcare scheme which is provided by BUPA.
- Life Assurance - you would immediately be entitled to be part of Bossa's Life Assurance scheme which in the unfortunate event of an employee's death their subsidiaries will receive a tax free lump sum payment of 4 times their annual salary.
- Pension Scheme - we match up to 5% of any money that you pay into the pension pot.
- Employee Assistance Programme - you will immediately have access to a 24/7 confidential helpline that assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being.
- Supportive family polices - six months fully paid maternity leave and three months fully paid paternity leave
- Cyclescheme - The Cyclescheme allows you to get up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories through Bossa. You then pay a monthly 'salary sacrifice' to effectively 'hire' the bike and kit, over a 12 month period.
- Discounted gym membership
- BYOB - Bring Your Own Bossian, of course! - awesome referral bonus
- Eye Tests - Bossa will provide you with an eye test voucher and will also cover up to £40 towards a new pair of glasses.
- Travel to Work Loan - it's a scheme to help Bossians out with the way they pay for their work travel expenses. Bossa lends you the money to pay for your annual travel ticket up front. We then take out a repayment from your net salary on monthly basis which can either be spread over 10 months or 12 months.
- Healthy Mondays, free snacks, fruit, drinks and just about a 100 types of tea for you to enjoy
- Aaaand more: we have fantastic company culture, loads of social events, company updates (with booze and fancy non-alcoholic drinks) and we're in the centre of London (food is amazing here!)