Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Gameforge business intelligence team integrates data from all games and central services into a database, which is used for analysis, reportings and CRM measures.
As a Big Data Engineer, you integrate the data coming from different sources into the Data Lake and the Data Warehouse and prepare it from there for reporting, analysis and automation, so that data-driven decisions are possible at any time. You will help port our on-premises solution to the cloud and support the implementation of machine learning solutions.
- You will conceive, plan and develop Big Data solutions that can be used to answer a wide range of questions from specialist departments and product teams
- You analyse and optimise existing solutions and adapt them to changing requirements
- You use Big Data tools to automatically evaluate incoming data streams and, based on this, make recommendations and control activities
- You cleanse incoming data, enrich it and integrate it into the central database to make it available for analysis, reporting and machine learning
- You have knowledge of messaging systems like Kafka or RabbitMQ and various SQL and NiSQL databases
- You have experience with data integration from different sources
- You are familiar with the design and optimization of complex data flows, data models and architectures for data processing
- You enjoy working in a team and would like to contribute your skills
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Your health is important to us! With regular health days, sports groups and massages
- Every single one of us here bears responsibility! For our mistakes too, we live a culture of error tolerance
About Gameforge Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge's diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker , along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates .
More information is available on g ameforge.com.