What you’ll do:
- Configure Azure settings
- Set up automations
- Ensure proper logging procedures
- Monitor performance of IT infrastructure
- Streamline patching process
- Communicate with the engineering team to identify improvements which can assist developers with troubleshooting issues as they arise.
We prefer B2B but are open to discuss other types of cooperation as well.
We are expecting from the employee to work on-site once we are back in the office when COVID-19 pandemic is over.
Ideally you’ll have:
- Experience with Azure cloud infrastructure
- Azure powershell scripting experience
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines
- Database administration (PostgreSQL)
- Understanding of ASP.NET Core web apps
- English fluency
We offer you:
- Very competitive salary
- Fun and relaxed environment
- Chance to work in a team of very passionate people where you can make a real impact
- Relocation support for foreigners; including social security, health insurance, and general assistance with settling