Royal Leamington Spa
Audio and Sound
Permanent | Full Time
Playground Games is looking for a highly skilled Audio Designer to join our Forza Team. In this role, you will use your talent within the field of game audio production to help shape the soundscape of our titles.
We are looking for a passionate sound designer, always looking for ways to improve the sound and technology used in our games. You will be a team player, eager to share your own expertise and ideas in a collaborative environment. You should have a keen ear demonstrating an attention to detail with an understanding of what makes something sound truly amazing.
- Experience of working on current-gen consoles.
- Knowledge of modern implementation software such as FMOD or Wwise, ideally having shipped AAA games using either.
- A detailed knowledge of the most common DAWs and plugins a must.
- An incredibly keen ear for audio production detail.
- The ability to adapt to new technology and game engine tools.
- Location and studio based recording experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in a post-production environment is a bonus, but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting games studio's, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.
Keep Calm and waka waka...