Permanent | Full Time
Associate Producer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a talented and experienced Associate Producer to come join our team and develop amazing games with us.
• Supporting your dev team in achieving their commitments on time and with agreed upon quality
• Facilitating efficient and effective communication within the team and across teams
• Communicating the status of the team's work to stakeholders
• Coordination and tracking of work with departments
• Capturing the outcome of meetings and moderating them effectively
• Facilitating good risk management culture and processes within your team
• Encouraging a healthy team atmosphere and a exemplifying positive "can do" attitude
• Be an ambassador for the company values within the team
• 3+ years of project management experience in games development
• Familiar with the disciplinary skills and tools of the trade of making games
• First-hand experience of modern development methodologies and tools
• Strong organizational, communication and problem solving skills
• High level of emotional intelligence and able to deal effectively with conflict
• Passionate about videogames
• Experience with the Unreal Engine
• Full-time and on-site
• Status: employment
• Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
We care about your well-being
We encourage continuous learning
We know how to have fun
Join our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, please send us your application using our online form.
Keep Calm and waka waka...