Team 17 is one of the industry’s leading games studios, with a multitude of diverse IP’s across all platforms. Our award-winning business is now looking to expand.
We are constantly looking for the best talents in the industry, enthusiastic artists that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of creating some of the best games in the world.
We are looking for 2D/3D Artists, to join our growing team. Quite simply you must be a great artist who can demonstrate a wide range of styles and a passion for making sure that our games just look great.
You will be responsible For:
- The creation of artwork to a high standard as per the specification laid out by the game design and or concept artwork.
- Being able to apply and maintain a consistent art style throughout and having the ability to adapt artistic style as and when required.
- Working to technical constraints set by the lead artist.
- Ensuring that artwork supports overall design direction.
- Working with the lead artist and or production staff to create realistic and efficient schedule data.
- Working side by side with artists, designers, programmers, and production staff to produce game art that will accomplish the best possible aesthetic gaming experience.
- Being technically proficient in the software used in creation of all required art assets.
- Being part of a team and actively taking part in discussions and meetings
- Being able to accept constructive criticism of work and be willing to make changes where necessary
- Troubleshooting and seeking solutions to art related problems
- Helping to improve the quality of the content required for Team 17 software, including but not limited to iterative play testing, reporting problems and addressing any quality shortfalls as requested.
- Excellent 2D and 3D art skills
- UI design skills (desirable)
- Experience of Unity 5 and Unreal Engine 4 (desirable)
- Experience with Substance Painter/Designer advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Imagination and creativity
- An energetic and flexible approach
- Competence in relevant art software
In return you will get to work on a huge array of different titles and projects in an award winning and growing company where your talent and dedication will be rewarded.