Cloud Imperium Games is looking for an experienced Art Outsource Manager to join our team!
The Art Outsource Manager is collaborating directly with the Directors, Leads, Production, Legal and Accounting to coordinate and manage the outsourcing of development. Working with our offsite vendors and partners, you will coordinate submissions and feedback, negotiate delivery schedules and contracts, and pro-actively seek new partners and workflows to make the process even more efficient.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Serve as the main point of contact between CIG and a Vendor
- Provide information and process on our collaboration with the vendor and ensure that process is adhered both ways
- Create examples, documentation and technical specifications for the vendor
- Facilitate and promote pipeline workflows and methodologies to vendor
- Coordinate Development, Vendors and Legal in formulating MCA, NDA, and SOW`s
- Ensure that deliveries are reviewed and actioned in time as per contractual obligations
- Provide visibility and status updates to internal stakeholders through confluence/reports/jiras
- Track vendor delivery time, quality, roster changes and bandwidth
- Escalate in time and maintain close communication with vendors to avoid costly delays, miscommunications and other risks
- Build new or enhance established vendor relationships
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the Production, Leads, and Directors
- Keep initial quality control with pre-set quality bars on all deliverables
- Solve problems quickly to move things along in the process
- Work proactively on vendor management process within the global vendor management group to have global alignment and improvements
- and such other duties and responsibilities assigned by Cloud Imperium Games reasonably consistent with employee's skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience with outsource management
- Ability to understand and negotiate development deliveries
- Knowledge on the latest industry animation workflow methodologies
- Strong understanding of scheduling and tracking with JIRA, Confluence and MS Office
- A great communicator all around
- College Degree
- PMP, Prince2, Scrum, Agile and other relevant certification
- Extensive experience within the gaming community
- Member of the Star Citizen community
- Passion for games
This position is offered at our Wilmslow Studio by Cloud Imperium Games Ltd.