Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
- Hands-on defacto studio and art team member
- Create the art vision & IP for new games
- Push the limits of art creation in order to excel in terms of art quality
- Coach studio teams on creating art and new IPs
- Collaborate with the Head of studios on art allocation and scalability inside projects
- Assist game teams on creating the most effective art production pipelines
- Facilitate and manage alignment between studio/project needs and other external departments
- 5 years + of experience in the games industry as an Art Director or Head of Art, managing multiple projects.
The role requires that you have a strong gamer background.
- Creative approach and drive, ability, adaptability and emotional intelligence to inspire the company and our audience.
- Highly experienced in negotiation and change management.
- Highly proactive, organized, self-driven, customer focused, a great team player and always with a smile.