You are using the web browser we don't support. Please upgrade or use a different browser to improve your experience.
"icon arrow top"
Programming and Development
Permanent | Full Time
What you’ll do:
- Design and prototype animation system features for a combat oriented game
- Research and develop optimizations and improvements to workflows and existing systems
- Coordinate with animators and programmers to increase the quality and realism of animations and their underlying systems
- Develop animation frameworks that interfaces with physics and human or monster characters
- Identify and optimize simulation system inefficiencies with respect to cloth, hair and fur, and mechanical mechanisms
Ideally you’ll have:
- Computer Science/Engineering Bachelor's Degree or other relevant experience
- 3+ years animation programming experience
- Strong C++ programming experience
- Understanding of the animation asset pipeline and tools
- Experience using profiling tools
- Experience with Unreal 4
- English fluency
We offer you:
- Very competitive salary
- Fun and relaxed environment
- Chance to work in a new and small team of very passionate people where you can make a real impact
- Relocation support for foreigners; including social security, health insurance, and general assistance with settling
Keep Calm and waka waka...