Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content, gaming and non-gaming apps!Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n ° 1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team. You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
Within the Finance team, reporting to the Accounting Manager, together you will manage supplier accounts.
- Guarantee the handling of supplier accounts with the entry of invoices and their payment.
- Manage any phone calls, letters, and emails to the accounting department.
- Monitor and following up on supporting documents for Procurement cards.
- Guarantee the reliability of the accounting and analytical charges of supplier invoices.
- Perform periodic analyses: monitoring supplier accounts, deposits, disputes, certain expenses, etc.
- Carry out the calculation, reporting, and monitoring of closing processes (Credit notes, prepaid expenses, outstanding invoices etc.)
- Monitor any bank reconciliation statements.
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of the accounting department (handling of supplier files, archiving, etc.)
- Propose improvements to working methods and help to implement these improvements.
- Contribute to the proper functioning of the team, particularly by sharing knowledge and maintaining good working relationships.
- With a 2- or 3-year degree (Bac + 2 / Bac +3) in Accounting, you must have at least 2 years of experience in an accounting firm or in a similar position.
- Your willingness and responsiveness, combined with your organizational and interpersonal skills, not to mention your team spirit will allow you to carry out your duties.
- You have mastered the accounting rules and are comfortable with the Office suite, including Excel, accounting software, and ideally SAP by Design.
- Due to our international environment, an operational level of English is necessary.