£27,000.00 - £33,000.00 Per Annum
Surrey, United Kingdom
Art and Animation
Permanent | Full Time
My client is an amazing F2P gaming company in great growth looking to expand their team with a talented Environment Artist / 3D Artist to join the team on an exciting new project.
The company offer a range of benefits including 28 days holiday, private medical insurance and a great bonus scheme. It's a very exciting, collaborative environment with a supportive team and opportunity for development and training.
This role will be working remotely for the time being but will be based in the office in the future.
You’ve been working in the industry for a few years now and are ready for a new challenge.
You'll be responsible for building the worlds from concept to shipping, good communications skills are essential as you'll be working closely with other artists, designers and programmers.
The position is ideal for individuals who are motivated, passionate and proactive.
· Work closely with the team to model, texture and light in game worlds.
· Have ownership and be responsible for your artwork.
· Work closely with other artists to ensure consistency and quality.
· Portfolio demonstrating modelling, texturing and lighting.
· Experience with Maya or 3D Studio Max, Zbrush or equivalents.
· Experience texturing with Photoshop, Substance Designer, Substance Painter. Experience with Unity, Unreal or equivalent.
· Experience with high-poly modelling and baking to low poly.
· Experience with a PBR pipeline.
· Good communication skills.
· Passion for building interesting and story driven worlds.
· Be organised and self motivated.
Keep Calm and waka waka...