GameDuell – Bringing people together to have a good time with games
The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on superior customer experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world. With more than 130 million registered players across all platforms the Berlin based company counts among the leading casual and social games providers in the Western markets. Founded in 2003 by Kai Bolik, Michael Kalkowski and Boris Wasmuth GameDuell offers a broad portfolio of over 70 casual online games, mostly developed in-house, such as Fluffy, Maya Pyramid, Bubble Speed, Jungle Jewels and game classics like Hearts, Solitaire and Pool. GameDuell is expanding strongly across different platforms and offers its competitive games on the popular game site www.GameDuell.com as well as on social networks and mobile devices.
Further information on http://inside.gameduell.com.
• Founded: December 2003 in Berlin, Germany
• Management: Kai Bolik & Boris Wasmuth
• Community: Over 130 million players across all platforms
• Games: Over 70 games available in 7 languages
• Team: Over 150 team members from more than 20 countries
• Partners: Over 1.000 partner portals and sites