GameDuell – Creating good times with games
The passion for creating high-quality games and a thrilling user experience combined with a focus on superior customer experience has made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world.
With more than 125 million registered players across all platforms the Berlin based company counts among the leading casual and social games providers of the Western hemisphere. Founded in 2003 by Kai Bolik, Michael Kalkowski and Boris Wasmuth GameDuell offers a broad portfolio of over 70 casual online games, mostly developed in-house, such as Fluffy, Maya Pyramid, Bubble Speed, Jungle Jewels and game classics like Skat, Solitaire, Pool, Belote and Grand Gin Rummy. On the popular game and matchmaking site www.GameDuell.com players compete in unique game duels and large-scale tournaments. GameDuell is expanding strongly across different platforms and already offers many of its games on social networks and mobile devices. With a team of 200 experienced team members GameDuell strives to bring people together to have a good time with games.
Further information on http://inside.gameduell.com.
• Founded: December 2003 in Berlin, Germany
• Management: Kai Bolik, Michael Kalkowski, Boris Wasmuth
• Team: Over 200 team members from more than 20 countries
• Community: Over 125 million players across all platforms
• Games: Over 70 games available in 7 languages
• Partners: Over 1.000 partner portals and sites
• Web Traffic: 500 mio. page impressions per month on GameDuell.com