Home > Job Results
10 Jobs found, viewing matches 1 - 10.
- Create and iterate on UI style guides
- Apply style guides to wireframe UI
- Create bespoke UI
- Create art assets (e.g. Icons)
- Collaborate with Artists, Designers, Technical Artists and Programmers to produce features and assets
- Request and take on board feedback/c...
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior QA Tester to join our team. Frontier focuses on high quality internal QA testing for all our games. Testers have a fundamental role in our development process and will work closely with art, design and programming colleagues on eac...
- Working with our existing continuous integration build setup to ensure that functioning, recent builds of our games and various tools are available to those who require them, and that development progress isn't blocked by broken builds
- Creating new automated tests as part...
- Working with the Game Design and/or Art team to create and refine game mechanics within technical constraints.
- Building and supporting game systems, working with the COBRA engine and with the assets provided by content creators.
- Efficiently delivering engaging player e...
- Creating the development tools that we use to build games
- Working with other programmers and content creators to design effective workflows and development pipelines
- Responsibility for the development, maintenance, documentation and overall quality of tools within your...
- Develop high performance, high availability online services for games
- Build and automate the management of software systems and database structures on public cloud services
- Understand and maintain web-based systems using a broad range of technologies including Apache,...
- Support the art director and concept lead in developing the hardware concept
- Be comfortable creating superb public facing, high-end digital concept art, that not only sets the target for the game but also evangelises the game to an expectant audience
- Have exceptional a...
- Communicate visual ideas within the team quickly, through well-honed drawn skills, both digitally and in traditional media
- Create and maintain fully textured 3D prop and modular assets, and to be undaunted working with large-scale locations
- Work with fellow artists to...
- Create high-fidelity in-game characters using Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop and Substance
- Understand the character being created; their narrative, motivations and gameplay potential and weave that into your work
- Collaborate with fellow Character Artists to maintain the highe...
Purpose of the role
Frontier is looking for a talented Artist or Graduate Artist with evident skill and clear potential to grow in VFX. We're looking for people with a passion for particles and beyond! The role of a VFX artist at Frontier is multi faceted, requiring artists with solid visual skill...
Job Board website by Strategies