Once upon a time......just kidding.
We’re a small business with a BIG vision, run by a handful of Yorkshiremen, trying to give the global games industry a better, cheaper recruitment advertising solution.
Since our launch in July 2011 we've grown to 400+ studios and over 27,000 registered candidates. We are top of Google for all the major search terms and over 80% of our jobs come direct from studios. Not bad for a bunch of Northern lads. In 2016 we also launched Games Industry Salary Survey, a unique new service providing accurate salary and benefits data for the global video games industry.
Want to know more? Splendid! Read our Q&A...
- Who’s behind GamesJobsDirect.com?
- What’s your vision?
- What’s the story with GamesJobsDirect.com? How did it come about?
- Why is it called GamesJobsDirect.com?
- Why should I use GamesJobsDirect.com?
- Are most of the jobs on your website advertised by recruitment agencies?
- How long do job postings last?
- Is there a CV database?
- I’ve heard this site is linked to a recruitment agency, is this true?
- Why is it so cheap?
- How much traffic do you get?
- Your site sucks, I want to complain
- We're outside the UK, will we get applicants?
- A few more things you might like to know about GamesJobsDirect.com